صانعة قهوة كيمكس 6 أكواب بالتنقيط
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Capacity: 6 cup (30 oz)
- Lab-quality glass and wood safety collar with leather tie
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Not for microwave, oven or stovetop use
The Chemex® Classic Series coffeemaker is both elegant and versatile. The Chemex Classic Filter Drip Coffeemakers are designed for full flavoured coffee with great cup clarity. Using the six cup model, you can make quality coffee for between three or four people with ease.
The Chemex Coffeemaker was invented in 1941 by Dr. Peter Schlumbohm PhD. Made simply from non-porous, borosilicate glass and fastened with a wood collar and tie, it brews coffee without imparting any flavors of its own. On permanent display at the Museum Of Modern Art in New York and other fine museums, it is truly a work of art.
The Chemex® coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece, hourglass shaped vessel made of high quality, heat resistant glass. The traditional model comes to you with a polished wood collar and leather tie. The collar serves as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker.
Simple function and visual elegance combine for the optimum extraction of full rich-bodied coffee.