Bialetti Moka Express Aluminum 6-Cup Espresso Maker
Simply ingenious, this time-honored Italian stovetop coffee maker is an espresso-lovers essential. Just fill the base with water and the filter with ground coffee or espresso, and place on any heating surface. Water is forced upward through the coffee, brewing a fresh pot in minutes.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Stay-cool phenolic handle and knob
- Brews six cups of espresso
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Bialetti Moka Express -Iconic Coffee maker
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has sold over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee.
The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee. When you buy a Bialetti Coffee Maker, you do not just purchase a premium Moka pot but you purchase a piece of Italian coffee history.
How to prepare the coffee:
- fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill the filter up with ground coffee without pressing, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Express starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Moka Express sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: The Bialetti Moka Express must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered
- Sustainability: using Bialetti Moka Express is a 100% sustainable way of preparing your coffee, as it produces no waste, is cleaned without detergents and with little maintenance it will last a lifetime