Diedrich IR-5 Coffee Roaster
|BATCH CAPACITY (min/max)||250g–5 kg|
|DAILY ROAST OUTPUT||87.5 kg|
|VOLTAGE||110 / 230|
|AMPERAGE FLA||13 / 7|
|MAX BTU/hr (kW)||50,000 BTU/hr / 10.84 kW|
|COMMON BTU/hr (kW) per Roast||20,880 BTU/hr / 6.1 kW|
|GAS TYPES||LPG / Natural|
|ROAST AIR SCFM/SCMH||298-373 scfm / 506-632 scmh|
|ROASTER WEIGHT (empty)||400 kg|
|ACTUAL ROASTER DIM (height, length, width)||71 x 50 x 26 in – 181 x 127 x 66 cm|
|EXHAUST DUCT (diameters)||8 in / 20.32 cm|
The Diedrich Roaster Is Designed For Consistency And Repeatability, Ensuring A Perfect Roast Batch After Batch.
Batch size for the IR-5 is approximately 11 lb (5 kg) of green coffee. Hourly capacity is approximately 18.0Kg/40.0 lbs per hour of green beans. In addition to full batch capacity, our roasters are also designed to roast half batches.
- Connect tablet or computer directly to your roaster.
- The burner system integrates directly with cropster and artisan for a precise roast profile.
- Infrared gas burners allow you to roast with conductive, convective, and radiant heat with total control.
- Manual, data logging, or fully automated roasters available.
- Collect and save data.
- One-year warranty and 90-day electrical warranty.
Minimum capacity; roast by color only. Daily maximum roast figures based on 3.5 roasts per hour, five hours of total roasting per day at maximum capacity. Ensure 18 inches minimum clearance around roaster. All measurements are finished dimensions and subject to change without notice.