La Marzocco Linea Mini – Blue
- 1-Group Espresso Machine.
- Kitchen-sized version of the iconic Linea Classic.
- Semi-automatic paddle.
- Features: Dual boiler system, integrated brew group, and internal rotary pump.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
- Capacity: Steam boiler – 3L, Coffee Boiler – 0.17L, Water Tank – 2.5L.
- Color: Light Blue.
The Linea Mini is a kitchen-sized version of the Linea Classic, a machine loved by thousands of professional baristas and the heart of your favorite cafés. The Linea Mini looks as beautiful as it performs, ready to serve for years to come.
Linea Mini features include: dual boilers, integrated group, hot water spout, thermal stability system, internal pump, PID control, water reservoir, connected app capability, and barista lights.
It comes with a dual boiler system allowing to optimize espresso brewing and steam production separately. Further integrated with brew group to achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint. There is also a system in place to ensure that wherever water flows through in the system, temperature is stabilized. Further, the internal rotary pump ensures optimum performance. And the high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that are cool to touch. The large internal 2.5L water reservoir makes plumbing optional and there is a convenient hot water spout for brewing tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
The device has two simple lights to let you know what’s going on inside your machine. The red light means that the machine is heating, while the blue light means that the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill. The barista lights allow the performer with stage lights to highlight excellent brew. Plus, the La Marzocco Home Mobile App connects the home machine and the barista in ways never possible before.
How to use this Coffee Machine:
- Make sure to fill the boiler tanks with water. Wait for the machine to heat to operating temperature.
- Fill the portafilter with ground coffee and use the tamper.
- Secure the portafilter into the brew group. Place the cup under the spout of the portafilter.
- Push the paddle to the left BREW position to brew.
- Push paddle back to the STOP position to stop the shot.
- Remove the portafilter and discard the puck.
- Dispense steam using the wands included for frothing milk. (Refer the manual)
Care and Use:
- When brewing, the integrated brew group pressure should be between 8-10 bar. The steam boiler pressure should be set at 2 bar but can operate at any setting between 1.3 bar and 2 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.