La Marzocco Linea PB AV 03 Group Espresso Machine
Stainless steel construction, Dual boiler system, User-friendly, flexible interface software, PID temperature control. Larger, brighter button pad with O-LED display. Visible flow meter pulse (AV version only). Practical design with increased work area. Dim: (WxHxD) (cm) 95 x 53.3 x 58.8, Weight: 58 Kg, Standard Wattage Elements: 6100, Steam Boiler Capacity: 11 L, Coffee Boiler Capacity: 5L, Tall Cups, High Legs and Barista Lights, Power: 380V/50Hz/3Ph.
Linea PB Espresso Machine Features
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production for consistent coffee brewing and are designed for high volume output while the Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot, and Piero Group Caps ensure water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process eliminating instability.
- Barista LED lights allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion extending the life and performance of your machine.
- Eco-mode saves energy: after extended idle periods boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points.
- Proprietary electronics drive intuitive programming and provide heads-up information and systems monitoring on a digital display; shot timers, flow pulse counter, USB firmware updates, boiler temperatures, and system alerts.
Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
Dual PID (coffee and steam) Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
Making it possible to update the firmware
Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
Piero Group Caps – AV, ABR
Re-engineered internal water path and flow-meter positioning that increase temperature stability.
Programmable Doses – AV, ABR
Auto-volumetric ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume
Integrated Scales – ABR only
Precision scales integrated in the drip tray provide an improved level of consistency.
High Legs – Special Order
Makes it easier to access beneath the machine.
Barista Lights – Special Order
Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
Personalized Colors – Special Order
Customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
Cup Warmer – Special Order
Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups evenly heated at a proper temperature.