Profitec Pro 700 Dual Boiler PID Espresso Machine
- Ideal For: Home
- Updated PID and steam boiler offer 2 bar steam pressure
- Manufactured near Heidelberg, Germany
- E61 brew-group with stainless steel mushroom
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Built in PID temperature control and shot timer
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- No-burn insulated steam and hot water wands
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Removable cup trayz
The Profitec Pro 700 is a dual boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, a silent rotary pump, and a built-in PID and shot timer that can be either direct-plumbed or run on its internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
Those who want to perfect their espresso technique and also need enough steam power for the rest of the family. This machine balances a perfect feature set with a premium build quality and no-nonsense design.
Why do we have it?
Profitec has proven their dedication to making incredible home machines that are beautiful, reliable, and easy to use. The Pro 700 is no exception. With timeless styling and features that suit espresso purists and latte drinkers alike, you can’t go wrong with this dual boiler, and you’ll enjoy every shot you pull with its built-in shot timer and silent operation. With 2 bars of steam pressure, this makes for commercial speed and quality, even when steaming large quantities of milk.