Victoria Arduino Eagle One 2 Group
- 2 Stainless steel groups with height (105mm).
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 7lt, Coffee Boiler Capacity: 0.14lt
- The boilers are made of steel and insulated with a unique material that guarantees extreme thermal insulation.
- NEO (New Engine Optimization) guarantees high performance while reducing energy consumption.
- TERS System uses discharged water to heat the incoming water through a recycling method, thus minimizing wastes.
- Display Touch (2.8″) with many functions: recipes, power and temperature management, dose programs, machine cleaning, and maintenance.
- T3 System and volumetric dosing.
- Easycream technology for frothing milk fast and professionally using a cool touch steam wand.
Eagle One Features
The Eagle One was developed to reduce our environmental impact by embracing new technology. Carbon emissions from power consumption are minimized through the use of new materials and the unique design of the machine. This can save you money on your power costs, especially when compared to other machines.
- NEO (New Engine Optimization) uses an instant heating system with a unique insulation mechanism, that reduces not only the heat dispersion but also energy consumption. It works almost instantly, allowing only the necessary amount of water for the extraction to be heated, thus reducing energy-related costs.
- TERS (Temperature Energy Recovery System) uses the discharged water to pre-heat the incoming water. The result is an 8% saving on total machine consumption.
- The Victoria Arduino App allows the barista to create and share information and recipes.
The Eagle One is an eco-friendly commercial espresso machine, born in response to the new generation of coffee shops where design, performance, and sustainability are determining factors to create a pleasant and memorable experience.
Optional Add On’s
Cool Touch Wand: This wand has a special insulation that protects the user from heat while frothing the milk.
Easy Cream: Frothing milk simply and quickly.
Victoria Arduino espresso machines were born at a time when the world was experiencing cultural, social, and industrial transformation. Pier Teresio Arduino was a retail clerk and he saw the need for espresso coffee machines. He was quickly inspired by the steam from locomotives during his military service and in 1905 he carefully designed a boiler that helped to revolutionize how espresso was extracted. Victoria Arduino coffee machines have always had a very special place in the market and are known for their elegance, speed and providing a tool for baristas around the world to create art.