The Anfim Scody II features big 75 mm flat steel burrs (with titanium coated burrs available on request), two programmable timed settings with 0.1 s precision, a manual pulsed grinding button, and excellent grind quality for the tastiest espresso. As with the previous Super Caimano platform, the SCODY II features a built-in vent fan to keep the internals cool, stepless worm gear adjustment for precise tuning of your grind, and a nice big 5 lb shut-off hopper up top. The adjustable portafilter forks are easy to set up, and the portafilter button for timed dosing is interruptible, meaning you can grind a bit, groom, then go back to finish up your dose. This is an extremely barista-friendly grinder, with easy-to-use features and great quality in the cup.
Titanium coated burrs are available as an option, just use the drop-down menu to select your preferred burr type. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and installation.
What’s in the box:
- Anfim SCODY II Espresso Grinder with 5 lb shut-off hopper
- Grinds tray
- Instruction manual
- Grinder brush
- Two easy-to-set programmable timed doses
- Bright LCD display
- Interruptable grinding with portafilter fork switch
- Pulsed/manual grinding button near base
- 5 lb (2 kg) hopper with shutoff
- 75 mm flat steel burrs (upgrade to TiN coated available)
- Stepless worm gear adjustment
- Cooling fan built-in
- Grind speed: 2-3 g/s, 800 RPM
- Duty Cycle 5 sec on / 16 sec off
- Dosing accuracy: +-1 gram
- Power: 120 V AC, 450 W, 4 amps
- Dimensions: 7.7 in W x 22.5 in H x 14.2 in D (with grinds catch attached)
- Weight: 35 lb
There are no reviews yet.