Barista Space – Aluminum Tamping Station
- A stand for optimizing the tamping pressure.
- Works with 58mm E61 and ECM style portafilters.
- Made of heavy gauge stainless steel.
- The rubber ring ensures the filter holder sits gently and doesn’t slide around during tamping.
- Ensures optimum espresso extraction.
- Avoid coffee grounds ever accidentally ending up in the cup.
- Colors: Silver, Gold, Grey.
The Barista Space Tamping Station is an option for those who want all the components in one tidy package. The practical tamping station helps to optimize the tamping pressure to provide perfect extraction of your coffee. Keeps the portafilter steady for tamping and also ensures that the spouts never touch the tabletop. As a result, the coffee grounds will never accidentally end up in the cup. The stand is especially useful when using a single spout on your portafilter or when using a bottomless portafilter. The stand comprises a heavy gauge stainless steel body with a large rubber ring on the bottom, designed to cover the portafilter. The portafilter’s bayonets rest on the rim while the cutout cradles the neck handle with ease. These kinds of Tamping stands are still few and far between, but this one is right on the money. One product that won’t go amiss in espresso nerd’s collection!
There are no reviews yet.