Hario Technica 3-Cup Glass Syphon Coffee Maker
How to use the syphon coffee maker
- This vacuum brewer can be used to make 3 cups of coffee
- Fill the lower bowl with hot water and turn the heat on
- Put ground coffee in the upper bowl and insert it over the lower bowl once the water starts boiling
- The air expanded by heat will cause the all boiled water to rise in the upper bowl
- Wait for a minute and then move the bowl away from the heat
- Vacuum pressure will cause the brewed coffee to flow back into the lower bowl
- That’s all, you are now ready to serve a warm, aromatic, full-bodied and flavorful cup of coffee
Change the way you brew coffee with Hario’s syphon coffee maker. Fascinating and artful to use, it allows you complete control of brewing time, temperature and taste. Making coffee with this vacuum brewer is a real treat for the senses – you get to soak in the aroma of fresh coffee while enjoying looking at it go up and down through the glass bowls, and in the end the results are simply amazing! Favoured by professionals and coffee enthusiasts, this coffee maker is perfect for those who enjoy experimenting with various coffee brewing methods.
A coffee syphon with an outstanding presentation
If the extraction times are the same, there is little difference in flavor, making this apparatus a favorite amongst professionals.
- The syphon has remained a famous brewing method for a long time now for a number of reasons: Aside from its beauty and the theatre of preparation it actually has a very stable and controllable temperature in the upper chamber.
- With filter cloth, spirit burner, plastic stirring paddle with integrated measuring scoop and stand.