La Marzocco Leva X 1 Group
- 1-Group lever-actuated espresso machine.
- Exposed groups for ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Digital display with intuitive programming and live pressure visualization.
- PID control allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Independent insulated boilers for group head and dispensing steam.
- Equipped with a self-contained 2L water tank.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
La Marzocco Leva X 1 Group Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco Strada AV Coffee Machine, in 1-Group configuration, reimagines what a lever-actuated espresso machine can be. Its eye-catching design and lower profile encourage customer engagement, barista experimentation and coffee conversations, while delivering the world’s best coffee extraction. And it features a truly mechanical system which allows user to intervene in the pre-infusion pressure, shot volume and extraction pressure on each group. The digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters. Plus, it shows a live visualization of extraction pressure on the coffee puck, the pre-infusion and extraction time, as well as the pressure curve of the shot. And after the delivery of coffee, the extraction curve and parameters are visualized on the displays as a graph.
It comes with independent boilers for the group-head and for steam production. Plus, you can electronically control the steam boiler temperature using PID control, meanwhile the Smart PID control for coffee boiler greatly improves the machine’s temperature stability. Further, the insulation of boilers reduce energy consumption and improves temperature stability. The high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that is cool to touch. And its military-grade proportional steam valves facilitates machine usability and maintenance while improving its durability.
It has an adjustable drip tray allowing you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups as well as espresso shot cups. The USB port allows to update the firmware easily and also upload and download pressure profiles. Plus, you can be program it to enter standby mode, improving energy efficiency. Also equipped with a self-contained 2L water tank that makes plumbing optional.
How to use this coffee machine:
Care and Use:
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
There are no reviews yet.