La Marzocco Leva X 3 Group
The Leva X is equipped with dedicated graphical displays for each group. The displays provide live visualization of pre-infusion pressure, extraction pressure, and time throughout the course of the shot. After the coffee has been delivered, the extraction curve and parameters are visualized on the displays as a graph. The barista has the ability to overlay past visualizations, saving up to four graphs for each group, as guides for future extractions.
It features La Marzocco’s heavy-duty stainless-steel boilers, modern cool touch steam wands, and detailed graphical displays that help the barista track pre-infusion pressure, extraction pressure, and extraction time throughout the shot.
After you’ve pulled your shot, the extraction graph can be saved as an overlay that you can use as a guide for future extractions!
- Independent Boilers (X only) Separate boilers for each group head allow barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Smart PID (X only) An advanced PID control greatly improves the machine’s temperature stability.
- Hot Water Economizer Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Insulated Boilers Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode Can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Graphic Display Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters
- Military-grade steam potentiometer (X only) Proportional steam valves facilitates machine usability and maintenance while improving its durability
- Portafilters & Precision Baskets Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Exposed Groups Ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- USB Making it possible to update the firmware.
There are no reviews yet.