La Marzocco Linea Classic AV 01 Group
The Linea’s straight lines and simple charm occupy many cafes, roasters, and chains, whose names define the industry. The Linea is the classic La Marzocco machine that has long supported and helped to develop the specialty coffee industry since the 1990s. It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in the highest volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
- saturated groups
- ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- dual boiler system
- separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID temperature controller
- electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- insulated boilers
- reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE), and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
There are no reviews yet.