La Marzocco Linea Classic AV 03 Group
- 3-Group Espresso Machine.
- Perfect for use in cafes and restaurants.
- Auto-volumetric programmable dosing.
- Saturated groups to ensure thermal stability, shot after shot.
- PID allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature.
- Independent insulated boilers for espresso brewing and steam production.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
The La Marzocco Linea Classic AV, in 3-Group configuration, is carefully designed to blend in and perform reliably in high-volume settings. It is a union of simplicity and elegance that will never go out of style. It is perfect for use in cafes and restaurants. The initials “AV” refer to a feature which allows you to program the doses. This helps eliminate the guesswork out of the extraction process so that you can pull consistently delicious shots. Further, the saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
It comes with independent boilers for espresso brewing and steam production. Plus, you can electronically control espresso brewing temperature. Further, the insulation of boilers reduce energy consumption and improves temperature stability. Also comes with stainless steel porta filters and advanced precision baskets to assure the highest extraction standards.
Care and Use:
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.