La Marzocco Linea PBX AV 03 Group
- 3-Group Espresso Machine: updated version of the trusted Linea PB.
- Auto-volumetric programmable dosing.
- Equipped with most advanced La Marzocco technologies.
- Exposed saturated groups for increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Independent insulated boilers for each group head (x3) and dispensing steam.
- Includes: Stainless steel portafilters, precision basket, and tamper.
La Marzocco Linea PB X AV 3 Group Coffee Machine:
The La Marzocco Linea PB X AV Coffee Machine, in 3-Group configuration, is the updated version of the trusted industry workhorse, Linea PB. Equipped with the most advanced La Marzocco technologies such as pre-heating system, independent boilers, hot water mixing valve accessible from the side panel and Pro Touch steam wands. The initials “AV” refer to a feature which allows you to program the doses. This helps eliminate the guesswork out of the extraction process so that you can pull consistently delicious shots. And its lower profile and increased work area invites customer engagement in a café setting.
The new Piero group caps with re-engineered water path and integrated flow-meter ensure better thermal stability during the brewing process. It comes with three independent boilers for each group-head, allowing complete control over the temperature of individual coffees, and also ensuring thermal stability. Also comes with a separate boiler for steam production. Plus, you can electronically control the boiler temperature using the dual PID for both coffee and steam boiler. Further, the boilers are insulated to reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability. The high performance steam wands included have an ergonomic design that is cool to touch.
The digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters. The USB port allows to update the firmware easily and also upload and download pressure profiles. Plus, the LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup. And you can be program it to enter standby mode, improving energy efficiency. It is possible to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea thanks to the Hot Water Economizer. Also comes with stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets to assure the highest extraction standards.
Care and Use:
- Water pressure supply must be between 4 and 8 bar.
- Portafilter, filters, water tank, drip tray require daily cleaning. Clean with warm water and/or with a food safe detergent.
- Do not dip in, nor splash the machine with water for cleaning.
- Clean the steam and hot water valve after every use.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for cleaning. Never use abrasive or chloric detergents.
There are no reviews yet.