La Marzocco Strada Mp 2 Group
Mechanical Paddle: Direct control of water flow & pressure mechanically via internal valve, w/revolutionary independent pressure profiling. Real time pressure: w/dedicated coffee boilers & pressure gauges for each brew group. Variable solenoid valve control for steam wand, counter stand integrated into the mold for improved tamping of S/s groups & S/s boilers. S/s polished body. Coffee Boilers: (1per grp).
Strada MP Features
The allows for progressive control of water flow and pressure via a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion. La Marzocco‘s classic paddle interface is manually operated by the Barista: a very classic espresso machine indeed. With dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group, the Barista benefits by having real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction.
- The thermal stability system ensures that as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID coffee and steam allow you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.