La Marzocco Strada MP 03 Group
Mechanical paddle: Direct control of water flow & pressure mechanically via internal valve, w/revolutionary independent pressure profiling. Real time pressure: w/dedicated coffee boilers & pressure gauges for each brew group. Variable solenoid valve control for steam wand, counter stand integrated into the mold for improved tamping of S/steel groups & S/steel boilers. S/steel polished body. Coffee boilers: (1per group). Coffee boiler cap: 1.3 L(each). Steam boiler cap: 11.8L. Dim: (WxDxH) 1000mm x 660mm x 475mm. Weight: 90 Kg. 380V/50/3Ph – 6400W. Note: available in 1phase upon request
Strada MP Features
The allows for progressive control of water flow and pressure via a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion. La Marzocco‘s classic paddle interface is manually operated by the Barista: a very classic espresso machine indeed. With dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group, the Barista benefits by having real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction.
- The thermal stability system ensures that as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID coffee and steam allow you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
There are no reviews yet.