Mahlkonig E80 Supreme Coffee Grinder – Matte Black
- Automatic On Demand Coffee Grinder.
- Offers High capacity, precise dosing and fast grinding with no compromise on quality.
- Equipped with a premium 88.3mm color display and intuitive control functions.
- Burr type: 80mm Steel Flat.
- Grind coffee for a single dose in nearly 1.6 seconds.
- Ultimate Grind adjustment system with Patented Disc Distance Detection.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 1.8kg.
- Color: Matte Black.
Mahlkonig E80 Supreme Coffee Grinder:
Mahlkonig sets the benchmark in premium espresso grinding with its E80 Supreme, the fastest and most advanced coffee grinder available in the market. It offers high-capacity, precise dosing and fast grinding abilities without compromising on consistency or taste. It works on ‘Grind On Demand’ principle to deliver grounds directly into the portafilter immediately. The revolutionary designed illuminated spout adapts to every portafilter within seconds by being pushed or pulled into place. Further, its unique shape allows the grounds to flow very fluffy into the portafilter.
The pioneering Disc Distance Detection (DDD) function allows the most precise yet easy grind adjustment. It features adjustments based on the actual distance between the burrs, which allows a precision of 0.001 mm. It comes with precision 80 mm flat burrs, which grinds at a rate of approx. 6-7 grams per second to provide a single dose in 1.6 seconds. Made of high quality hardened steel, its trailblazing design also guarantees optimal particle size, allowing the espresso to release its full taste and aroma. The innovative motor temperature control further protects the aroma. It ensures that even after grinding 600 shots straight, the temperature of the grounds never reaches the 50° mark.
It is equipped with a premium 88.3mm color display for the most comfortable navigation through the settings and intuitive control functions. As a result, you can set your preferred recipe within seconds and be ready to grind. Plus, the large practically unbreakable 1.8kg beans hopper allows you to handle peak hours in your cafe easily. Also, the sturdy housing, foam-insulated side covers and a special foil behind the front cover ensures near silent grinding operation.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean container with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Switch on the grinder by pressing the on/off switch.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless grind setting adjuster.
- Select the desired recipe by turning the controller. You can also manual program the dosing. (Refer the manual to know about assigning recipes based on grinding time and manual grinding.)
- Insert the portafilter between the portafilter support and the portafilter intake.
- As soon as the correct amount of ground coffee is in the portafilter, the grinding stops. The LED lighting changes to green and signals that the grinding process has been completed.
- Remove the portafilter.
Care and Use:
- Do not lift the grinder by the bean container; lift it only by the casing and always use both hands.
- Do not immerse the grinder, the power cable or the power plugin water or any other liquids.
- Clean beans container every day to remove any coffee oil residue, as this can have a negative effect on the taste.
- Wipe the housing and the drip tray with a damp cloth as necessary, but at least once a week.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning products or any sharp or metallic cleaning objects such as knives, metal scouring pads that can scratch the surface.
- Do not put the drip tray, hopper, or hopper lid in the dishwasher.
Kindly refer to the instruction manual included before using the grinder for the first time.
There are no reviews yet.