Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Espresso Grinder – Matte Black
- Automatic On Demand Coffee Grinder loved by baristas world over.
- Programmable dosing with the help of electronic controller and illuminated display.
- Options: Single dose, double dose, and barista mode.
- Burr type: 65mm Steel Flat.
- Grind coffee for a single dose in nearly 2 seconds.
- Suitable for filter, espresso, or even Turkish-fine coffee grinding.
- Capacity: Beans Hopper – 1.5kg.
- Color: Matte Black.
Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Coffee Grinder:
The stylishly sleek Mahlkonig K30 Vario Air Coffee Grinder uses highly advanced grinding technology to deliver precise and fresh coffee grinds consistently. Loved by baristas all over the world, this grinder would definitely won’t go amiss in your cafe. It works on ‘Grind On Demand’ principle to deliver grounds directly into the portafilter immediately. Also ensures minimal loss of aromas and flavors. Plus, for a complete hands free operation, the grinder automatically once you insert the portafilter. The electronically controlled cooling system allows to handle higher daily workloads and at the same keeps the grinder cool.
Electronic controller with programmable push buttons for single and double doses and an illuminated display allows for accurate and consistent dosage. You can also easily adjust the grind size with a precise stepless grind setting adjuster. As a result, it is suitable for several applications, be it filter, espresso, or even Turkish-fine coffee grinding. It comes with precision 65 mm flat burrs, made of wear-resistant steel, which grinds at a rate of approx. 4 grams per second to provide a single dose in nearly two seconds.
Also allows to grind even the hardest and most robust coffee beans. Plus, the large 1.5kg beans hopper with enhanced durability allows you to handle peak hours in cafes easily.
How to use this coffee grinder:
- Fill the bean container with whole roasted espresso beans.
- Switch on the grinder by pressing the on/off switch. The grinder is ready for use when the selected mode appears on the display.
- Adjust the grind size using the stepless grind setting adjuster, if required.
- Select the mode (Single, Double or Barista) required by pressing the relevant pre-selection knob. (Refer the manual to know about programming grind time and more.)
- Insert the portafilter between the portafilter support and the portafilter intake.
- Grinding starts automatically.
Care and Use:
- Do not lift the grinder by the bean container; lift it only by the casing and always use both hands.
- Do not immerse the grinder, the power cable or the power plugin water or any other liquids.
- Clean beans container every day to remove any coffee oil residue, as this can have a negative effect on the taste.
- Wipe the housing and the drip tray with a damp cloth as necessary, but at least once a week.
- Do not use any harsh cleaning products or any sharp or metallic cleaning objects such as knives, metal scouring pads that can scratch the surface.
- Do not put the drip tray or the lid of the beans container into the dishwasher.
Kindly refer to the instruction manual included before using the grinder for the first time.
There are no reviews yet.