V60 Ceramic Dripper 04 Cup – Black
- Manual, pour-over style coffee brewer.
- Made of durable and heat retaining ceramic.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Capacity: 1 – 4 cups.
- Color: Black.
V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper:
This V60 Coffee Dripper produces a clean, tasty cup of drip coffee. The dripper, made of ceramic, retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle. It is an uncomplicated, easy-to-use tool with ergonomic design. Because of its small size and lightweight design, you can also take this dripper along with you when travelling so you never miss your daily coffee brew. It allows even unprofessional brewers and baristas to brew coffee with minimal effort.
How to use this coffee brewer:
- Place the dripper on a cup or jug.
- Now fold the filter paper along the seams, place it in the dripper, and fill with coffee grounds.
- Pour boiling water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, ensuring that water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter.
- Let it steep for 2-4 minutes.
Care and Use:
- You can adjust the strength and flavour of the brew by changing the speed at which you pour hot water–quickly for lighter coffee and slowly for a stronger brew.
- Use freshly ground coffee only. 10 to 12 grams is perfect for a cup of coffee (120mL).
- Discard the filter and coffee grounds immediately after brewing.
- Clean the ceramic dripper with soap and water. Wipe with dry cloth to prevent water stains.