V60 Glass Coffee Dripper, Size 02
About This Item:
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion
- Hario in Japanese means “King of Glass”
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow
- Size 01: 1-2 cups, Size 02: 1-4 cups, Size 03: 1-6 cups
The dripper is handmade by a local craftsperson and, coupled with its functional beauty, create a stunning contrast between the traditional and the modern. The V60’s conical shape allows for deeper layering of coffee grounds, and its spiral ridges and lack of flow restriction allow the user to pour the water quickly for a delicate body or slowly for a heavier flavor.
One of the most popular glass inventions from our products is the glass coffee dripper, The V60 Dripper is a cone pour-over brewer which has been specially designed to produce an evenly brewed cup of coffee. The V60 is one of the most popular manual coffee brewers on the market today. Why the cone shape? The cone shaped paper filter adds depth to the coffee layer, so that the water flows to the center, extending the amount of time it is in contact with the ground coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.